Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Bowls!

I have a fetish.  Well it's really probably maybe more of an obsession than a fetish except that I get such a euphoric thrill with it.

I'm a bowl lover.

I collect them - I keep an assortment all around the apartment - for decoration, to throw things in, to eat from ... any reason I can think of that I might need a bowl is reason enough to buy one when I find one that strokes me just the right way.  Uh, I mean "strikes" me just the right way. 

I found these four today (at IKEA of all places) and love them SO much that I have to share my joy!  I rarely buy matching sets but these are sort of in the same vein as each other, not so much a matchy-matchy set.

I got so excited once I had them home and washed that I had to have SOMETHING in them - so I found some dried mission figs in the cupboard and had myself a little snack in one of my new bowls. 





No comments: