Saturday, December 05, 2009

FANCIE WAS THEIR NAME

Another great Trader Joe's find ... was shopping with a friend the other night and in the "NEW ITEMS" section I ran up on this box. Naturally, anything with chocolate is going to catch my eye but when I noticed these were called "fancies" I did a double take.

Basically, it's a Whitman's Sampler for the jet set. A selection of "fancies", all chocolate cups with a ganache and fruit filling ... raspberry, orange, pomegranate, cherry and cranberry.

I couldn't have been more delighted when I opened the package to find, well, you see it don't you? It's just pretty! Lots of little baubles of tasty confection.

And at only $4.99 a box, they're an affordable treat for yourself OR these would make a perfect gift for that person that (barring diabetes or a criminal distaste for chocolate) you just can't ever buy for!



No comments: