Saturday, February 20, 2010

Random Foodstuffs 2

About a year ago I was cleaning up my picture folders and posted some one-shot photos that I'd held on to, hoping to dedicate a post to them.

It's that time again - spring cleaning, if you will ... here's a few one-shots that didn't get their own post, but so totally deserve to be shared!


A few months ago while visiting my family in south Georgia, I got to collect eggs from my sister's hen-house. Ain't nothing like fresh-from-the-bird eggs for breakfast!



Sausage patties ... nothing more needs to be said.




I tried my hand at baking with something simple - lemon butter cookies - turned out better than I'd expected (but I'll still visit the bakery for cookies!)




Every time I visit my family, my Grandma shows me how much she loves me with a pecan pie - made with chopped pecans and sugar-cane syrup, you can't beat an Ophelia pecan pie!






No comments: